top of page
Mon, 01 May|
Group Clinical Supervision
Join our Free NZAPH clinical supervision held every first Monday of each month. NZAPH members only.
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
7 more dates
01 May, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm NZST
About the event
Benefits of Attending Group Supervision Sessions:
- Assist participants to maximize professional standards of conduct
- Ensure safe efficient and appropriate therapeutic interventions with clients.
- Validate and refine present skill/ knowledge base.
- Identify areas of potential growth and recommend access to resources.
- Increase personal and professional confidence.
- Contribute meaningfully to the development of hypnotherapeutic skills and competence among your colleague / members of the NZAPH and as a direct result to the development of hypnotherapy in New Zealand.
- Recognize the benefits of a group supervision process in order to support member consideration of developing smaller Peer Supervision groups.
And if you are still not convinced, here is the icing on the cake;
- These groups will be held on a Zoom platform, so an Internet connection is all you need to join. No travel, no parking, and minimizing time investment.
- And speaking of investment these groups are FREE to you as a valued member of the NZAPH
This event has a group. You’re welcome to join the group once you register for the event.
bottom of page